Friday, July 13, 2007

Memeaphilia: Eight Things You Hate About Me


The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



Mine are all Habits, but you can also cite Facts.


  1. I repeat myself, all the time, because I like the sound of my own voice. Also, I think better while talking.

  2. I have a tendency to give away plot details (spoilers) from movies, without meaning to.

  3. I scratch my head constantly while in the car.

  4. I ask waitstaff to change at least one item in every meal (Please add chocolate chips to my pancakes. Please remove the onions from the hash browns. Please bring the water with lemon. Exchange the Swiss for cheddar.) Also, I MUST HAVE the booth, if one is available.

  5. I say "That would be a good name for a band/song" on a truly regular basis.

  6. I finish people's sentences (trying really hard not to do that) or give them words they're looking for. I'm usually accurate, but still...

  7. I have a mental block that causes me to never be able to transfer a phone call properly. Thank goodness it happens rarely.

  8. I can be unintentionally mean, since I think people want to hear the truths about themselves and friends (they might should, but they rarely wish to hear these things).

Tag goes out to: Imteaz, Jennifer, Carrie, Michael Woodhead, FranIAm, DigitalCowgirl, LongWayAround, and one more as yet unnamed.

2 comments:

FranIAm said...

whoa - slow at the uptake, I'd better get meme-ing!

FranIAm said...

For anyone who actually might care- my 8 things are duly posted at my blog, which Rion kindly can direct you to!

I now must declare myself part of the MFZ. Meme Free Zone.

But please know I say that with a lot of love! Sort of.