Monday, September 24, 2007

Does the deodorant crystal work?

Please forgive the risque topic, but I must sing the praises of a product that I was dubious about: the armpit crystal. It works!

Not to give too much information, but as a demonstration:

I showered on Saturday night, applied the crystal. I didn't even have to wet it since my armpits were already moist from showering.
I proceded to geocache for four hours on Sunday, in the sun, clambering up hills and down trails.
In the evening I did 45 minutes on the treadmill, and did sweat.
And this morning, without a second application, I am still fresh as a daisy.

It is almost nicer than having antiperspirant, since that makes me feel kind of "air tight". I know that it isn't good for skin to be clogged up with chemicals.

Score one for Mother Earth, zero for stinky antiperspirants! Hurrah Nature! Yay me!

No comments: