Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yps-Witch


I am a nature-centric, tree-lovin, spirit-belivin, chant intonin, bona fide, Wiccan. I live in Ypsilanti, Michigan. I would like to find a mentor in this path who lives nearby and is not too into hierarchical relationships (as in, I do not want to "do your bidding"--I'm looking for someone who wants to celebrate with me and teach me).

If you are an experienced (white or neutral magic) witch who practices the craft on a regular basis in the Ypsilanti area and would like to share, please contact me by commenting on this blog entry.

Blessed be,

Rion


By the way, bonus points for understanding the pun in the title.

2 comments:

Rob McEvily said...

Hi Rion,

Well, I'm not a Wiccan, but I do like your style, and I really like "Raincoat Flashers." (Amy Guth led me to it.) I just added it to the blogroll of "Six Sentences." Very cool idea and execution!

Sincerely,
Rob

Rion said...

Thanks Rob. I really enjoy Raincoat Flashers, and I'm honored to have so many writers participating. Your site looks great, too. I'm looking forward to doing a lot of reading and submitting six sentence pieces.