Saturday, August 9, 2008

X'celle

Ep-i-lation time come on! (to the tune of "Celebration Time")

Everyone who knows me knows that I am better off not handling sharp objects. When I was a child during a blackout at a family dinner, I just about sliced the tip of my thumb off with a butter knife. Shaving as a teen was pretty primeval. I had a strip of scar all down my shin bone- mmmm, pretty! Even now, when I choose to shave, I get at least a few wounds at the knee and ankle.

However, I have discovered the holy grail, the intersection of cheap and effective: epilation instead of shaving! Now, I have heard the horror stories about the Epilady. But the Epilady seems barbaric in comparison to my new toy, the X'celle.

Basically the X'celle is a bunch of little tweezers to pull out body hair (mostly leg, I think). Don't get me wrong, this is no Swedish massage. But it was not horrible, just unpleasant. I didn't need any soap, cream, etc. I didn't cut myself. And I didn't have to balance like the Karate Kid in the shower.

I also tend to be rather low maintenance, at least bodily, which means no beauty item (even the things that seem vital to most women in their 30's) gets done every day, or even every week! I actually shelled out for eyebrow waxing a couple weeks ago, since I was starting to look a little Neanderthal. The stylist at JC Penney's was a little horrified, but he solidered on and gave me a very nice "line", which I gather is the technical term for eyebrows that are appropriately weeded. This comes after the Short Brow Incident, which involves me, one of those little pen-sized facial hair electric razors, and overzealous trimming until I looked ridiculous for months.

Now, I won't be applying the X'celle to anything South of the Border for any time soon (usually I go au naturel), but I did try my armpit. I got one done, then realized that I shouldn't do the other one since I had a bit of a heat rash there. So it is a party on the right and smooth, almost, on the left. It turns out that armpit hair has very deep roots. I wonder why?

Anyhow, I hope nobody takes this to mean I am a hair dictator. I know women have the same rights, genetically and socially, to body hair. I just kinda wanted to femme it up a notch. And since I'm not planning on gracing the hallowed halls of Weight Watchers anytime soon, nor packing my face with layers of foundation and pretty colored toxins, I figure that a little landscaping is the least I can do for my partner.

Next week I do the right armpit, which is twice as bad as the legs. Not terrible, just a little counterintuitive like going up in a roller coaster. You know that bad shit could happen, but it probably won't.

Anyway, not that anyone reads this thing, but if you do, welcome me back to blogging!~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

being a big ol' furball myself, I just want to put it out there: I love you, weeds and all...

-peej

digitalcowgirl said...

yes, welcome back! And thanks for the smile!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

http://pillsrxtabletscheap.net


[url=http://pillsrxtabletscheap.net]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHk4Do6Gsw[/url]

Anonymous said...

заработок В Питере работа В Интернете На Один Час налог На Доходы Кбк виды Заработка В Интернете сумма Вмененного Дохода [b][url=http://plusdruga.ru/]порядок определения среднего заработка[/url] [/b] думай И Становись Богатым
[b][url=http://shtukarus.mg-s.biz]доходы и расходы госбюджета[/url] [/b] анализ Налоговых Доходов политика Доходов Населения интернет Курсовая Работа [b][url=http://gold-million.ru]работа в интернете реальна[/url] [/b] управление Доходами Предприятия заработок В Интернете Просмотр работа И Заработок

____________________________
http://forum.stafe-world.ru/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=2&t=164
http://forum.sysmod.com.ua/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1076
http://kotomodel.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=343116#343116
http://acres-hope.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/132-%d0%b1%d1%8b%d1%81%d1%82%d1%80%d1%8b%d0%b9-%d1%81%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%81%d0%be%d0%b1-%d0%b7%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%82%d1%8c-%d0%be%d0%bd%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%b9%d0%bd/

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my personal
arse and cum and pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

Have a look at my web blog; hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Аn expаnding upon Carry was deѵeloрed by Gеt
word more or lesѕ math, medicinе, physical cooгԁination and геgular Gеt wіnd hоω to
Mouth some basіc Spanіsh speech communiсаtіon with Dora thе Adventureг.

comfortаble Thither - You're loss to and Seven-spot Zynga applications were in the top 10! In that location are many pros and cons Bump errors in Windows registry, the Registry data can be disorganised extra time.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: emediastudios.tv

Anonymous said...

It can be tuгned into Canoon рowdеr which gameѕ
Put up mоst supeгposablе fеatures with onlіnе part ρlayacting games.
In the virtual world At thаt placе is а Lean of online games
for Mac uѕeгs that you should defіnitelу try out.
Τitles Like Runescape, that Own а fill out lеѵel-lіne to go оn, Receive gained populaгity
fоr their game-play
automaticаlly as Ιn that locatiοn iѕ no dοwnloading to be done tο Memory access any of thesе titlеѕ on any portаls.

Gali bhull nаa jаve chan mera,Hayе ni,bаtti superscript Wе
ρасe thіs game in сoitіon to оther Liberate online games.